So, last month this was asked to Google, which led the curious boy (or girl) to Onahole Review, where the answer isn’t given (the two main keywords “onahole” and “virginity” are just spread all over the place). Like every month I put together all these failing Google/Bing/-whatever- requests in the Answers for Googlers thread. Keep in mind my Piwik only tracks visitors who didn’t activate DNT (and for Google keywords: who aren’t logged in). I can only see a rough 1 out of 10 search keywords and it’s already quite fun, I can just imagine how epic some keywords may be. Anyway.
To this question, I answered that virginity is nothing of a big deal, especially of you’re not religious. I find it sad that people focus so much on their virginity (may it be loosing it or “getting it back by surgery”) that they just can’t enjoy sex, dirty thoughts or living in couple/group. This old concept of “virginity = purity” should not exist anymore.
In that sense, using an onahole is already pretty much “impure”, no ? (so may say the major religions at least)
People are saying a girl is a virgin as long as their hymen is intact. As a matter of fact:
- a girl can break her hymen quite randomly, for example during sports or while trying to apply a tampon
- some girls are born without hymen at all
- the hymen can be restored by surgery
- … the hymen isn’t a membrane, just two “skin flaps” each side of the vagina’s entrace
- .. the hymen doesn’t contain blood
- .. the hymen is not supposed to be injured
Doesn’t seem to matter how, but when a girl hasn’t a hymen: “she’s no longer a virgin” so they say.
So, does a girl loose her virginity by injuring her hymen with a dildo ? Well yes, they might say. (and you bet I found a video of this some time ago, a girl who just filmed herself
breaking her hymen open badly injuring her vaginal walls with a dildo without even masturbating, just to show the blood, kinda)
So… how do people generally define virginity for boys ? Are virgins:
- boys who never had erotic thoughts (does that even exist ? well, maybe Buddhist monks..)
- boys who never masturbated
- boys who never sticked their penis inside a hole
- boys who never were inside a girl’s pussy with a condom
- boys who never raw fucked a girl’s pussy (and does the girl has to be alive, mature and willing ?)
Pick your choice. You guess if the answer is “raw fucking a vagina”, this is plain stupid and dangerous since STDs (and since people make such a fuss about virginity, a boy could want to loose it by any means as fast as possible: a prostitute, a person without love, or raping a random person -even his 5 year old little sister ??!!)
Onaholes aren’t meant as “vagina-replacements” even if they sometimes try to mimic it, and sorry fellow feminists but I don’t think onaholes train boys into “fucking a girl anytime” -it may actually reduce girl sexual objectification. Onaholes are masturbation aids, exactly like dildos and vibrators are for girls. That’s why I don’t see why “boy’s virginity” couldn’t be lost with an object. Hell, the whole debate is stupid.
Boys, girls, don’t care. You’re not virgins: you have nothing to “loose” by being happy. Enjoy yourself !